Australian Speech Science and Technology Association Inc.
Guidelines for Corporate Members
1. Corporate members are defined as those who wish to sponsor speech science and technology. The involvement of corporate members is seen as limited to sponsorship and does not imply any of the benefits of personal membership such as voting rights or discounts for conferences.
2. Corporate members will receive all ASSTA publications normally freely available to members and free copies of the proceedings of SST conferences.
3. Corporate membership will be acknowledged in all appropriate ASSTA publications such as conference proceedings, newsletters, surveys of research and the like.
4. Corporate members will be encouraged to advertise their corporate membership of ASSTA in their own publications, provided that copies of all such publications are lodged with the secretary of ASSTA at the time of publication.
5. Each corporate member is required to nominate a person who will be the personal contact for the corporate member with the Association. If that person is already or becomes a personal (ordinary or associate) member of the Association, he/she will receive two copies of all freely issued publications, one for him/herself and one for the corporate member that he/she represents.
Adopted by Executive - 8th June 1995
It should be noted that this set of guidelines is not a legally binding document but provides a guideline to practice for the Executive Committee.